These are main European level tools to enable citizens from any EU country to get involved and approach EU institutions and policy makers:
- Chat with your member of the European Parliament (MEP), e.g. by using the Puzzled by Policy website or finding him/her on Twitter and Facebook
- Submit (or support) a petition to the European Parliament
- If you have experienced problems in another EU country, submit a complaint to SOLVIT
- Participate in public consultations launched by the European Commission on Your Voice in Europe portal
- Initiate or support a European Citizens Initiative
Through discussions and practical workshops we will inform and motivate citizens to use these e-Participation tools and will encourage them to reflect on their practical relevance and usefulness.
If you know a tool that could be useful for others, please drop us a line or leave a comment below!